Monday, May 23, 2011

TLK: The Steady Climb

TLK Shirts at Kulturez  (Harvard Square)
The Tightly Laced Kicks: "Graffiti Legends" Series 1 T-Shirts (Design by Deme 5)  were released more than two months ago.  The release was limited to only 75 shirts printed.  I have about 20 shirts on hand, the rest have been sold or are being sold right now online at:


and at the follwing locations:
If you have not bought a shirt yet, get to it before it's too late! If the retail store you went has run out of your size, please email me at tightlylacedkicks@gmail.com and I might have your size in stock.  Series 2 is in the works as I type this and I can't wait to see the design, I have no doubt it will be dope! (more details are coming real soon).
The entire process of creating this shirt has been a great experiece, every step from choosing the best quality shirt to building with the artist to speaking with store owners to gain their support, has been nothing but good times!  The support I have received from my friends is amazing!!! The love from the shop owners has been incredible. (THANK YOU owners: Paul@kicksone7.com... Mayan@Kulturez... Dan@Bodega... Joon@At The Buzzer.... Joel @ Got Sole 1981) and even those people that have not bought a shirt but still show love by giving me props or spreading the word. ALL of you have made this a spectacular experience!! I can't stop now, we can only get stronger... stay tuned...
TLK Shirts at Gote Sole 1981, JP


PS: WE HAVE CHOSEN A DATE FOR THIS YEARS TIGHTLY LACED KICKS: 
A SNEAKER COLLECTORS EXHIBIT AND GRAFFITI SHOWCASE... NOVEMBER 11, 2011... (11.11.11) .... MORE DETAILS SOON...


No comments:

Post a Comment